Monday, December 9, 2013

To Be or Not to Be


Alright - so just how often do you get to start off with Shakespeare!?

So it's been awhile, but I had to take care of some things and make a decision about whether or not to continue my blog.  I ran for office, and got elected.  So I thought perhaps I should not blog.  But after giving it a lot of thought - and realizing that I actually do refer to this blog for photos, recipes, etc. - and hearing from my family about how they actually were reading the darn thing.  I decided to keep it going.

Especially since Christmas is coming and I have cookie baking to do!

So there it is.

If you're looking for political talk or anything like that, please go to my facebook page (facebook.com\councilwomanhitselberger).

If you're looking for baking, knitting, dogginess, commuting, traffic, architecture, nature - you're in the right place!

So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment