Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Back!

Finally Project Runway season 11 has started. My girlfriend L- hosted a premiere party and we had a blast both in person at the party and other guests Skyping in.

Of course she is the hostess extraordinaire with fantastic veggies, fruits, nuts, dips, and the best veggie spring rolls I've ever tasted. Delish.

But it was all about the first challenge. We chose sides, picked a doll and went "shopping at Mood" (grabbed the construction paper, scissors and tape). It was a hard fought battle, but in the end, my team dress won.

I was inspired by the way the light reflects off of the Hudson at sunset. A myriad of colors reflect in the blue waters like precious gems.

You can see it all clearly in my evening gown with its' skillful use of the Lord and Taylor glow in the dark accessories as well as the L'oreal hair salon twist tie avant garde hairstyle.

What a hoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment