Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pink Sky


Sometimes you just can't help yourself and this is one of those times.  I was tossing my coat on to head out the door on the way to the train when I happened to glance out the window and saw the awesome pinks in the sky above the Hudson.

Normally heading out of the office is a stress inducing moment in my day.   Did I grab everything I need to grab to get done tonight?  Can I finish enough to get out on time?  Will the elevator hit every floor on the way down?  Where did I put my truck keys?  Do I have my train ticket?  Will I make the bus or do I have to run 2 miles - again?  What's the traffic like?  Is the train running on time?  Where are my keys!?

Then I saw this sky.  And I stopped.  And I looked.  And everything was calm.

I had to grab my camera so I could share it with you.  It was just so pretty.

I think it looks like a mix of cotton candy and a pink diamond.  Or in other words - everything that is right with the world.

Found my keys.

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment