Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My New eBook - Haiku Seasons


Yes, I actually took all those haikus and put them in an ebook - with pictures!  So check out my new book for the Kindle on Amazon.com - Haiku Seasons.


It was a lot of fun putting this book together and I think it is a nice way to end a year-long challenge.  Since my camera isn't one of those super tricked-out high-tech cameras, I used photos from FreeDigitalPhoto.net - and I must say, they didn't disappoint!


The photography selections were amazing and it was hard to choose which photo best reflected the scene I was describing in the haiku, but the selections were made and I think they really are true to the spirit of the poetry.


Haiku Seasons is available for purchase - or you can read it for free and check it out with Amazon Prime.


It was a wonderful experience to spend some time each day just observing nature and expressing it in haiku.  I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment