Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Foggy Morning


This morning the fog was so thick all the way down to the train station.  Usually it lifts a bit as I come over the ridge between our bucolic manor and the station - but no such luck today.

It made the trip seem longer somehow.  I just kept driving forever, not seeing the lights from the station until I was right up on it.

I know it was just an illusion.  Driving slower to keep an eye out for the deer since a couple of their trails cross the road.  Turning on the wipers to clear the windshields.  No other cars in sight - well, that's normal.

Finally after almost 7 minutes, I arrived at the station.  Whew!  Such a lengthy commute!

Now if only I could get the rest of my commute to be so short...maybe flying cars or a transporter?

Maybe I just need some more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment