Monday, November 21, 2011

City Sky


I was looking through photos on my camera - trying to decide which to post today - when I ran across this pic from October.  The pinks were unbelievably amazing!

It's hard to believe that only 4 weeks ago I still had daylight on my way home.  These next few months will be all about the darkness of the early morning and evening.  

Last year I didn't see an actual ray of sunshine during the week until May 2.  There should have been some sun before that, but it was so rainy that any chance of a drop of golden sunshine falling on my windshield was washed away by heavy cloud cover.

Over the weekend I spent as much time outside in the sun as possible.  It's not just the sun, though.  It's the lack of snow and bitter cold.  Oh, I know it is coming.  Right now those freezing temps are sitting up in Canada just waiting to come on down to the Lower 48.  

In the meantime - I think I'll just soak up as much sun as possible and look through pictures of brighter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment