Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I spent today with this wonderful pup.  He's not really a pup, more of the old man of the pack, but his spirit is still that of a pup and he spent the day reminding me just how many things there are to be thankful about.

I'm thankful for spending the day with this pup and his family.  Thankful for the continuous love his human parents give him which makes him the sweet pup he is.  Thankful for the veterinarians who decided to become vets and study hard so this pup is with us today.

I'm also thankful that he listened when he was told "get down from there" - saving the turkey from becoming his next doggie dinner. 

And I'm thankful that he was looking out for my little spills and mishaps in the kitchen, slurping up bits and pieces that fell his way.

Ever vigilant, loving and sweet.

Thank you, pup! And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment