Friday, June 8, 2012

Window Walking


When I go down to Grand Central Station, I really enjoy the spaciousness of the place.  It doesn't seem crowded to me even at rush hour because of the huge ceiling space - which also seems to keep the air moving and keep it relatively cool even on a hot day.

So there I was, checking out the ceiling - I like looking up when I am in the city, it makes me feel like a tourist! - and I noticed the windows...

More specifically I noticed someone was walking through the window.


Over there on the right-hand window, 5 panes up and on the right side - that little dot there.  It's a guy walking across the window.

I never realized that that was actually a hallway.  I just thought it was a window.

Cool.

I wonder how you get up there?

No comments:

Post a Comment