Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Darn File Conversions!


Okay.  This actually falls into the category of organizing.  The thing is, I worked all day on a programme for my little town event.  And it looks sort of okay.  Still needs a but of work.

But the thing is, I saved it in Microsoft Publisher format.  (That's sort of a cross between Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint - for you Windows users.  Or sort of a cross between Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop - for you Mac users.)

And the thing is, I have no software on my Mac to view - let alone edit - the file.

And the other thing is, I have to send out the file for editing tonight.

So.

I went online and found ZamZar.  They have a convertor.  And it's free.  And it works pretty good.

They saved me!!! Yay!

So if you're stuck in a conversion meltdown, check them out. 

Okay, that's the thing then.

(Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with ZamZar and they have no clue who I am.  And tomorrow I plan to have no more computer issues.  Honest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment