Thursday, February 16, 2012

Snowy Surprise


I've never understood how it is even possible that weathermen get the weather wrong when they are reporting what is happening at that moment.  All they have to do is look out the window.

But day after day, I listen to the weather and (foolishly) I believe them.

Yesterday, I was watching the weather.  The man said it was currently raining outside.  The radar said there was rain outside.  I heard dripping from the eaves.  I heard cars passing by on a wet road.  I truly believed it was raining outside.

Until I walked outside and found almost 2-inches of snow on the ground.

Seriously.  How hard is it?

I really have to stop listening to the weatherman.  He's really never ever right.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and find my umbrella.  It's supposed to rain like cats and dogs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment