Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Had to Have It


I know I shouldn't have done it, but I did.  I went to the yarn shop and got some new yarn for a new project, even though I still have other projects on the go.

It's a beautiful wool - lace weight - for a beautiful new scarf that I am hoping to have finished by October so I can wear it to the Rhinebeck Sheep & Wool Festival and look all fancy with my handknit scarf.

At least that's the plan.

Right now, it's just 2 skeins of yarn and a set of knitting needles.

I know what pattern I want to do and it seems pretty straightforward.  I think I'll try to make this my train project.  That should make it go faster.

Here's hoping!


This is just a close up of the label - you know, just in case I need to get more of this yarn and forget which one it is.  Here is the dye lot number and the color and brand.

Maybe I should put together a little book and stick all of this in it - organized?  I'll have to do that this weekend (in my spare time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment