Thursday, July 26, 2012

City Flower, Country Flower


This city "flower" blossomed with light.  Each one of the blossoms was sparkling!  Some of the patterns that I see each day in the city remind me of the patterns that I see in my gardens.  I guess it's a case of man imitating nature.


It reminded me of this country flower - bursting out all over with blossoms.

Maybe that's a bit too abstract?  That's okay - I found another one.


City flower.  It's even been painted over so often that the detail is starting to become filled in - very city.


Country flower.  Fresh little blossoms that the bees haven't even found yet - very country.

And just in case you were wondering, they are (in order of appearance!): a lamp, spearmint, an ornamental washer for a screw and a tomato.

City vs country.  Some days it's hard to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment