Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Picture Day


Do you know how sometimes you just want to take a picture of your kid (or pup) and no matter how you try to convince them (or her) to just sit still in the perfect light - they won't?  No matter what I tried, our girl would only sit nicely in absolute shadow.

Then I thought - the heck with it! And I showed her how to work the camera.  (Tap nose here - it's within her skill set.)

So she did!


She thought it was really fun.  Just touch the screen and you get to see a pup that looks just like you do!


What a hoot!  I swear she's laughing.  After all, it's not everyday that she gets to play with electronics - especially after that unfortunate incident with the printer cable.  Let's just say it was not a chew toy.

Finally she settled down and took a nice self-portrait.


That's my girl!  Not bad for a budding photographer, don't you think?

(Disclaimer:  My DH thought this was a *really bad* idea to teach her how to play with my ipad.  Just thought you should know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment