Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Sun


All of the humidity we've been having gave a bit of a strange start to the day.  There was mist, there was brilliant sun, there was heat.

Then within a few minutes, the sky burst out into all sorts of colors of pink.  Of course, my camera died at that point, so I only got the first few seconds - but I thought it was worthy of sharing.

I'm still so interested in any and every thing that has me getting down to the city to go to work, but again, I forgot to wear my work shoes!  Fortunately, no one noticed at the office and I managed to hide my feet for the better part of the day.

Tomorrow I am - for sure - going to remember to put the proper shoes on.  If I dont' stop this trend now, the next thing you know I'll be weeding Central Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment