Thursday, March 15, 2012

Waiting Station


Some nights it doesn't pay to be 30 seconds late.  Because 30 seconds late for a train isn't really 30 seconds - it's actually 59 minutes and 30 seconds...the amount of time until the next train.

So what is there to do at a train station for 59 minutes and 30 seconds?  Well, not much.

If you're really bored, you could take a photo every 15 seconds, turn them partially transparent and then layer them all together.  But only if you were really bored.

Of course, now that I have this blog to keep me organized, I'm never late for the train by 30 seconds and I wouldn't be sitting on a wooden bench trying to use my hand as a tripod and take a picture every 15 seconds for almost an hour.  Of course that would never happen to me...

Well, it was either take 120 pictures and mess around with them or obsess about missing the darn train by a mere 30 seconds.

I think it looks kind of cool.  You know, if you're really bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment